25 Strategies to Build Therapeutic Alliance
25 Strategies to Build Therapeutic Alliance will equip you with strategies and encourage you through personal reflection work, leading you to identify your strengths, build your confidence, and connect in a helpful, healing way with your clients.
Heather Lambert is the founder and director of Clearhope Counseling Center, NP; Clearhope Counseling & Wellness Center, PC; and Clearhope Training, NP. Heather has 17 years of experience as an educator. She is a certified teacher and school counselor. She has worked as a teacher, school counselor, Lead Counselor and administrator, and 504 coordinator. She continues to lead traininings for school districts and mental health professionals. Some of her clients include: Brazosport ISD, Cypress-Fairbanks ISD, Dickinson ISD, Fort Bend ISD, Katy ISD, Pasadena ISD, Pearland ISD, Spring Branch ISD, Rice University WIC Navigators, Stephen F. Austin Community Health Network, The National Association for Relationship and Marriage Education (NARME) and Cigna EAP's.
Heather is a sought-after trainer, speaker, and consultant and has emerged as a leader in the Greater-Houston area. In May 2019, Heather Lambert was recognized in the Houston Business Journal for her Entrepreneurial Success by SCORE Houston.
In response to the many requests to "pick her brain", Heather launched HeatherLambert.org to offer online training, consultation, and mentorship to those beginning in private practice and other business ventures. Heather's latest venture, counselor101.com launched in January 2021 to empower, educate and equip therapists and school counselors with the important work of helping. We are a supportive community with a passion to help overcome imposter syndrome, develop expertise, and to connect with high-level leaders who truly care.
Heather's vision is to help you find your wheelhouse, take the steps necessary to function as an expert, and to help support you in your personal mission to change your world!
Heather may also be available for individual and team training and consultation. Email Heather at [email protected] for customized training options and availability.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Built a Seven-Figure group practice from 0 clients to 3,000 clients in under two years with a team growing from 1 to 35.
- Master’s degree in Professional Counseling from Liberty University
- Licensed to practice in the state of Texas under License #69928
- CEU provider for LPCs, LMFTs, and LCSWs in Texas
- Regulated as a therapist by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors
- 17 years experience working in education as a teacher, counselor and administrator
- Presenter/Trainer for school counselors, professional therapists and helping professionals
- CTP-C Certified Trauma Practitioner (TLC/STARR)
- EMDR trained clinician
- Trainer for The National Institute for Trauma and Loss in Children (TLC)
- Traumatic Event Crisis Intervention Plan (TECIP©) trained
- Independent facilitator for the Love and Logic Institute which helps adults achieve respectful, healthy relationships with their children
- EAS-C, Employee Assistance Specialist Certified
- Bilingual: Spanish
- Married 26 years.
- Mom to four