Collaborative Treatment Plans & Progress Notes
Do you want to retain clients and have a higher a higher completions rate for treatment plans? This is the secod most important thing I have done to build my personal clientele. You won't want to miss these tips and strategies which help increase treatment length, improve commitment, decrease no-shows and canceled appointments. Collaboration is key!
Heather Lambert is a Licensed Professional Counselor and the founder of Clearhope Counseling Center, Clearhope Counseling and Wellness Center and Clearhope Training
Although you may read my list of qualifications and experience, I first and foremost seek to love the Lord with all my heart, soul, and strength and to love others with a compassionate, kind heart. My desire is to use my skills, education, specialized training, and relentless passion to help you achieve wellness.
- Master’s degree from Liberty University in Professional Counseling
- Licensed to practice in the state of Texas under License #69928
- Regulated as a therapist by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors
- 17 years experience working in education as a teacher, counselor and administrator
- Presenter/Trainer for school counselors, professional therapists and helping professionals
- EMDR trained clinician
- Trainer for The National Institute for Trauma and Loss in Children (TLC)
- Traumatic Event Crisis Intervention Plan (TECIP©) trained
- Independent facilitator for the Love and Logic Institute which helps adults achieve respectful, healthy relationships with their children
- EAS-C, Employee Assistance Specialist Certified
- Bilingual: Spanish
- Married 25 years.
- Mom to three: 22 year old, and twin teenagers.