Getting Started with Systems
Strategies and Techniques to Make Your Job More Manageable
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS COURSE:
- What are Systems?
- Systems to have set up before contact with the client occcurs
- Personal and professional self-care
- Setting schedule and boundaries
- Knowing your programs
- How systems can be helpful with the first contact
- Using systems in therapy sessions
Ashley is a Licensed Professional Counselor licensed by the state of Texas (#76802). She received a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of St. Thomas in 2009 and a Master’s degree in Counseling from the University of Houston - Clear Lake in 2016. She has been working in private practice for the last two years, however, Ashley has worked in the mental health field since 2009 in various settings including residential treatment facilities, Child Protective Services, domestic violence shelters, community mental health agencies, and the criminal justice system.